CEPR conducts both professional research and public education so that the public is better prepared to choose among the various policy options. The professional research is oriented towards filling important gaps in the understanding of particular economic and social problems, or the impact of specific policies, both domestically and globally. The public education portion of CEPR's mission is to present the findings of professional research, both by CEPR and others, in a manner that allows broad segments of the public to know exactly what is at stake in major policy debates. As part of its public education initiative, CEPR utilizes research findings and analysis to challenge the myths, assumptions, policies and institutions that perpetuate economic and social inequality.
CEPR generally has two intern positions available per semester, one each for the domestic and international programs. The application periods vary by program, and the typical application periods are listed below. CEPR will always announce open internships positions.
Fall internship, from early September through December
- International program application period: May to early June
- Domestic program application period: late June to mid-July
Winter-Spring internship, from early January through May
- International program application period: September to early October
- Domestic program application period: late October to mid-November
Summer internship, from early June through August
- International program application period: February to early March
- Domestic program application period: late March to mid-April
You can sign up for announcements here.